Thursday, March 24, 2011

Japan pics catch up #...

 the bakery section of Dad's supermarket.

 surreptitious shot of 'lunching ladies'.

 new since my last visit: Hangul and Chinese in train stations.

 for my biking-with-kids friends.

 can you see me?

man stopped in red.

2 comments:

JET said...

The Japan photos must be bittersweet with everything that is going on at this time.

I like your photos, very creative.

shirley said...

I'm in a numb/surreal stage. I think it took me this long to begin going through the pics because it was too inconceivable once the disaster struck over there.

Thanks for the feedback, I always appreciate it.

Of course, the train shot I only noticed as I was processing that I could see myself in the shot :-)

The traffic signal one was taken, I believe, at the prompting of Gem. He really liked the little "men". The shot was on-the-fly, but I thought I had a good one the instant I took it.

The bakery one is really just to show the wonder that is the Japanese bakery. So many varieties of rolls and breads with yummy fillings you'd never see here...like mayo and corn :-)

I hope you have a great day. xo