If you told my 20-something self that not only would I be wearing an apron in the future, but loving said apron... You would have been met with tinkling merry, yet also incredibly derisive, laughter, or possibly, a playful shove or punch in the arm followed by a probationary period of my wondering what the hell was wrong with you.
I plucked this beauty up from my mom's stash of gifts she's received but can't use/doesn't want. It's a Hanae Mori apron :-) Love it.

4 comments:
Doesn't even look like an apron. Very nice you wear it well.
Why, thank you :-)
You know, I don't cook much but when I do, I wish I had an apron....it just makes sense to keep your clothes clean!
I did make a brisket and cabbage for St. Patrick's Day. Neal and I don't like corned beef. It was really good! Cabbage, potatoes, carrots, onion, and beef...
I made my apron about a year ago and I love it. A good apron is the armor of a true domestic goddess!
Post a Comment