Wow, what a gorgeous day. Sunny and cold. High pressure systems agree with me.
Woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck, but every passing hour has found my body refilling with energy, bright and positive.
Errands have been run, a big load of laundry is waiting to be folded, yummy dinner to be made is on deck, peace and contentment reigns. (Except for Cap who has an overwhelming deadline hanging over his head and very spirit...trying to balance staying out of his hair with offering support and care...)
Tomorrow night Cap and I will go out to dinner and hear Raul Malo perform locally. Looking forward to that soul nourishment.

6 comments:
Lucky, lucky you! I LOVE Raul Malo! Glad you're feeling better. Best to Cap in meeting his deadline :-)
Ain't he dreamy? It's an Outpost in the Burbs concert at the church next door to the library. Maybe there are tix left... (Can you guys get away sans kids yet?)
He is SOLD OUT, baby. We probably couldn't both go, anyway. The wee one isn't ready for that yet. He'll be around again, I'm sure :-) Have fun!
Thx :-)
Love the photo if you and the boys :-)
Thanks they are *bright* inside and out :-)
Post a Comment