♥
On this day when my coughs grip my whole body and rattle it about...I know I'm destined for...not much.
I saw the movie The Private Lives of Pippa Lee recently and was pleasantly surprised to see my old beau gracing the screen. Yum. (The movie was good, too.)
So Keanu here will cheer me up. This lets Cap off the hook. He is sick now himself and still has 28 papers to go. I need to create my own fun and joy.

2 comments:
Are you familiar with the Sad Keanu phenom? It's pretty funny.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keanu-is-sadsad-keanu
Yes, I'd heard of it but hadn't seen the site you linked to. I read an interview of him where he was asked about it, shortly after it had started, and he wasn't aware of it (or at least that's what he said). It sounded like he was not a tech kind of guy. Thanks :-)
Post a Comment