As luck would have it, I've taken off some inches doing Dragon's Way and fit back into my orange pants, just-in-time.
(ignore the piles of laundry to be folded, please)A strand of focus for this week will be to cut out meat (again...it's been creeping back in) and carbs other than the recommended handful of rice.
I've been shifting my sleep and going to bed earlier and waking earlier. As this smooths out, I will also focus on practicing Qigong twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
It may be pushing it to add a third thing in...I'll see how it goes. I'm going to scale back my time online and try to add more reading time in for myself. I have a growing pile that I want to attend to.
I've been shifting my sleep and going to bed earlier and waking earlier. As this smooths out, I will also focus on practicing Qigong twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
It may be pushing it to add a third thing in...I'll see how it goes. I'm going to scale back my time online and try to add more reading time in for myself. I have a growing pile that I want to attend to.
2 comments:
Are those really orange pants? They look pink. Congrats on fitting into them.
The laundry reminds me I have to put mine in the dryer. :)
Yeah, they are orange...I can see how they might look pink in this pic. You know, we all see color differently, this may be an example of that, too.
Post a Comment