(I stayed home and frogged my first go 'round at Turn A Square. The second try is going swimmingly. Choosing to watch online tutorials, whether to learn a new skill or refresh the memory on an old one, turned out to create a much cleaner knit. No mistakes and all that... Go figure :-)
Saturday, October 31, 2009
'Twas the night before Halloween
(I stayed home and frogged my first go 'round at Turn A Square. The second try is going swimmingly. Choosing to watch online tutorials, whether to learn a new skill or refresh the memory on an old one, turned out to create a much cleaner knit. No mistakes and all that... Go figure :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the costumes. Love, love, love the photos (especially the top 4).
Happy Halloween!!
Thanks, Jaim, you too. The fun is so contagious :-)
Seeing these pics makes me want to go back and find our other Halloween costume pics and put them together in a collage or slide show...
xoxo
I brought Cam in to see Sag since he is also going as Indie. Man, Sag is getting tall!
Cool! Apparently there were 3 Indy's at the party last night :-)
I'm not sure if Sag is zooming up or Gem is slowing down, but they are only about 2 inches apart in height and 2 lbs. apart in weight.
Post a Comment