Monday, October 05, 2009

When life speaks

...I choose to listen.

I took it slow this morning, remaining open to what would unfold.

My energy has been building. I knit some rows of Brian's socks. I fed and nourished myself and my children. Sag and I talked about the possibilities of a Lego birthday party. I spoke to my sister on the phone. I ordered books for a birthday we will be celebrating this week. I bid Cap good-bye as he went off to work hard for our money (smile). I listened to some new music (video clip below). I read a blog post and cried.

The kids and I were preparing to head out to Angela's house for a play date when Gem said his stomach hurt. He doesn't feel well. And the way his body is communicating, we best stay home.

One door closes, and another opens.

Wearing another of Barbra's creations. Namaste, my friend.


John Vanderslice and Magik Magik Orchestra.


The one and only, Donna Summer!

No comments: