My body started talking to me about fat on Friday. I had ordered a pizza for Sag, Lukas and Owen and after they were done eating, I had a slice. And it was good.On Saturday, I added a dollop of sour cream to Melody's veggie chili. And it was good.
Yesterday, at lunch with Shannon, I had Thai iced coffee (made with milk). And it was good.
Yesterday, at dinner, I had an avocado roll. And it was good.
Then, I got my period.
No other recognizable signs of PMS. The feeling of being such a clean slate? Amazing.
I was very sleepy once the blood showed itself, but had a lovely hour or so hanging out with the boys talking and rubbing their toes, fingers, backs and ears. It's so cozy on their "bed" on the floor with the night light on and the sound machine playing "Asian Garden" (Gem's favorite) in the background.
Cap worked on me before I fell asleep which dispersed the nausea and back tension that started to build when I lay down.
This morning I feel a little brittle. And tired. And curled inward. Quiet. A wisp of melancholy.
No comments:
Post a Comment