Truth be told, there was restlessness and internal drama earlier today. I was listening to Muse and Breaking Benjamin and not quite feeling sated. I started a poem but couldn't finagle the mental space or time to flesh much out. I was in my pajamas and read some Specials.The kids and I headed over to Danielle's. I had a piece of flourless chocolate cake (D's birthday is tomorrow.) I played with Leo. Talked to my oldest friend in the world. Ducked out to Whole Foods for dinner stuff for the kids.
Fed the kids sushi (Gem) and cheese dogs (Sag) and then dropped them off at Silke's. Felt really good getting in the car to head to class because it was the first time Gem was staying there without one of us parents present and it was as if he had never had a problem with that before.
Class was great. There was a lot of connection and warm and loving energy. I learned some stuff about the kidney. The group practice was fantastic. Louise brought in some black sesame seed, walnut, cinnamon and honey balls she made and they were so good. Instant alignment of heart, soul and mind good. A hug from Kelly is always a treat and I got a couple tonight :-)
Picked up the kids (who when I pulled up were playing tag with Lukas and Anna in the dark around their magnolia tree and bench swing) and came home. Ordered some Chinese and had an incredible bowl of Chinese eggplant with spicy garlic sauce over fried rice.
Lay with the kids for an hour and talked and joked and massaged and listened and gazed. As much time and energy as they require, I get so much in return...
Feeling still and warm and content.
2 comments:
I'm glad the boys were able to get along without you for awhile. What class are you taking?
I'm taking a Dragon's Way class. Two more weeks. After that I am hoping to join the weekly Qigong class. That class is on the other night that Cap teaches...so more childcare will be needed...
Post a Comment