We missed our performance due to heinous traffic at the tunnel. (All is not lost, we should be able to get comped into another performance of something sometime this season.)
So instead:
• Cap and Gem went to the comic book store where Cap spotted Peter Dinklage (Cap's a fan so this was cool).
• Sag, Baba and I took a walk to Central Park and clambered upon some big rocks.
• We all met up at the big Toys R Us in Times Square.
• We dined on Carnegie Deli, Gem on some chirimenjako.
It was a great day in my native city.
5 comments:
I love your new photo!
Thank you :-) It's fun changing it up every now and again.
Did you guys see the tree houses in Central Park?
I was in the city yesterday (Monday) for a QUICK visit to Viking and then I was back on the bus home. But I did drive by Central Park and I thought - we have to come down and do a stay over in the city or something. I always feel like I have so much business to do when I go in that I never get to linger and enjoy anything.
PS - I like your new pic too.
Lu always thinks that track looks like a cranberry bog. Loved the pictures of the kids, and Cap actually smiling with Gem. Nice.
We didn't see the tree houses. That park is so big you could spend days exploring it and finding something new to see.
Let me know if you guys ever want to make a weekend of it "doing" the park!
Yes, Jay, I was tickled to snap that shot of a smile on Cap's face. The way to do it, i think is to catch him with one of the kids.
I actually told them I wanted to take a shot of them with their faces side by side to see, in fact, where the resemblance could be noticed.
Then I had to get one of Gem and myself, too :-)
Post a Comment