I've been looking at local apartment listings for the last hour. All a-jitter. Off to qigong.
(No one was hurt and that is important to remember. Happened in the dead of night, no one heard it. The location of this mishap is the front entrance to the house, in a common hall space.)
3 comments:
Ai! Is there a leak up there or was it dry?
Do you feel your apartment is no longer safe? Was this weather-related?
Sorry to hear this happened!
Landlord still hasn't come by. I suspect this is due to water damage (related to the constant of weather wear and tear). He turns a blind eye to things he can't "see". I've been telling him for over a year about an area of water damage that is getting worse and worse, but he won't look at it. It's not a malicious negligence, but one with consequences...that, yes, Sue, are starting to feel more and more unsafe.
Post a Comment