a little sleepy maybe? no worries, this girl keeps on ticking :-)
what we got of the blizzard of '10.
love me some train travel.
on the old stoop (E's childhood home where V's mom lived for a year...and I spent many a happy time).
on the old corner. V was such a trooper. it was really cold yesterday, the wind was arctic and brutal.
Shake Shack. the burgers lived up to their reputation!
time and love know no bounds. store hopping and thrifting with V and Joao on the UWS.
building detail that caught my eye.
my new clogs.
me and V before stepping into Lee's Art Shop.
sneaking a shot in Carnegie Hall. gifted amazing seats to see Orpheus Chamber Orchestra.
We were also treated to an incredible sushi dinner by mom. Cap and the kids came in for that, as well as, for some shopping at "Manhattan Toys R Us". A cold-to-the-bone day brimming with life energy.
Wonder-full.

1 comment:
I love the building detail. I can see why it caught your eye.
Post a Comment