Friday, February 26, 2010

Elephants

I really liked Rachael Yamagata's first album, Happenstance.  When her second album came out last Fall, I took a listen to this song, Elephants, and a few others and wasn't too excited.  In fact, I didn't like Elephants, at all.

Time is, indeed, a curious handmaiden.  I now really like this song.  Somehow it wormed its way back into my consciousness and I now have it on my Winter Wonders playlist* on my computer at home.

What's on your playlist lately?




* Currently on the playlist:
Brand New Day/Van Morrison
Crazy Love/Van Morrison
Japanese Folk Song/Thelonious Monk
Doodlin'/Horace Silver
Elephants/Rachael Yamagata
Love Vigilantes/Iron & Wine
Waiting/Norah Jones
I Was Made For You/She & Him
God Made The Automobile/Iron & Wine
True Love Waits/Radiohead
Girl In The War/Josh Ritter
Tusen Tankar (A Thousand Thoughts/Triakel
Ignorant Boy, Beautiful Girl/Loney, Dear
Duet/Rachael Yamagata
By Your Side/Sade
Offering/John Coltrane
Looking Out/Brandi Carlile

No comments: