That there smile is brought to you courtesy of friendship. I had a 4 hour talk date with Shannon today. She drove over and we walked to Terra for lunch, Thai iced coffees and amazing conversation. Wow, that felt good. Thank you to Cap who knows how important this kind of time is...I wish he had more opportunities to get time like this with his friends.(On these rare occasions, I love to take an extra few seconds to actually pay attention to what I am wearing... My necklace was made by Barbra. She had me choose the pendant stone and then she designed the necklace. It always makes me feel special when I wear it.)
Have you had one-on-one time with a friend lately?
4 comments:
Today I went to a girls brunch at my sister-in-law Karen's house. It was really nice to hang out with the other four women. Although, the best part was that one of the women had a 5 month old baby boy and I got to hold him for awhile. Nothing better than holding a baby!
Oops, I meant to add how much I liked your photo. You are so beautiful...inside and out!
Jamie, thank you! Yes, time holding a baby is indeed special. Have a good week, sweetie.
Yes, more one-on-one friend time! For everyone! :-D
I had a great time :-D
Post a Comment