Thursday, October 08, 2009

Bridget's birthday
























It doesn't get much better than hour upon hour at a playground on a hilltop surrounded by woods in central Jersey. On a picture perfect Autumn day. We celebrated Bridget's 11th birthday. She is a beautiful, cool, creative kid who I feel privileged to know. (That's her with her red parasol.)

The kids and I drove straight to dinner at our favorite sushi place in town. A nice end note, a quiet closing in, to a wonderfully expansive day.

6 comments:

JET said...

Looks like a great birthday party. I've never seen a swing like that, it looks pretty cool.

Shannon said...

I didn't bring my camera as usual, lol! So thanks for the pictures ;-)

Julie_c said...

What a cool playstructure!

Kate said...

cute pics! Indeed a lovely day to celebrate an amazing kid.

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

That looks like the best playground ever. The climbing structure and swing? Man, that looks fun!

shirley said...

This playground is totally worth the hour drive. It's out in the country, on a hill...there is a serenity in the surroundings and a clarity in the air there.