Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Try this at home

Funny. I have now seen this on two other blogs where the bloggers (neither of whom I know personally) thought their results were hysterical because they were so not them.

My result turned out to be right on the money (considering, for those of you who don't know, that, I have taught professionally people ranging in age from preschool to adults, and am now a full-time homeschooler to two kids.)




You Should Be a Teacher



You are patient, optimistic, and good at explaining things.

You work well with all types of people, and you are a good role model.

Success and positive outcomes are extremely important to you.

You are both a good leader and instructor. People look up to and depend on you.



You do best when you:



- Can see the results of your work

- Are able to teach someone a new skill



You would also be a good nurse or non fiction writer.

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

I picked politician!!!

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

Mine was right, too!