Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy-ness

• Talks with Cap about his career, his future, his work life/identity. He's at a juncture of sorts. An opportunity to push forward. But leaving a morass comes with some requisite regret. Good, but heavy stuff.

• Getting ready to go away. Making maps, transcribing phone numbers and addresses of places to eat and check out. Drawing up a shopping list for food to stock here for Sandy and the kids. Lists for Sandy. Haven't begun to think about packing yet.

• The pile of receipts that need to be input. It's a big pile.

• Playing with the kids or knitting while they play at my feet or cooking alone.

• Thinking about the friends I want to call or e-mail.

I am officially procrastinating. Coming up for air, I guess. Glub, glub, back in I go.

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

Sometimes I think you just have to diddle around and take a little break. that's what I'm doing right now! :)

shirley said...

True, true.