Sunday, February 03, 2013

Cold comfort

...literally.


My banana-coconut cookie dough is in the fridge as I type.

I started reading The Twelve Tribes of Hattie this morning.  The first chapter was brutal and galvanizing.  I put the book down and didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  So I made for the kitchen, desperate for comfort.

The truth was, I wanted to do both.  I need to do both.  Also, to scream.  My body is seriously trying to process my emotional life.  Things have been going well and I believe another layer, sedimentary, is rumbling...heating up.  I want to yank, but cannot find any cracks into which I can dig my fingers and pull.

Sheer rock...despite evidence of rock shear.  A challenging in-between.

I hate in-between.

My monthly is coming!

(Lunar) Spring is coming!

Change of season ~ change of season ~ change of season ~ change of season ~

P.S.  Flight Behavior was excellent for any Kingsolver fans out there.  Thank you, Barbra.

P.P.S.  Going to a show today with my honey.  Thank goodness, it will be good to get out of the apartment.

No comments: