Saturday, February 09, 2013

On hold

Groooooan.  I'm in limbo.  Short story, last month I had the oddest period I'd had in a long, long while.  Made me think it might be the beginning of the end (of having periods, not my life).  This month it didn't come early as I thought it might.  In fact, today is day 28 and though I've had some hormonal signals, no flow yet.  (And I have been super regular for a long, long while.)

In other news, we have had some snow.

 last night.

this morning.

Back to a semi-fetal position...

Peace.

2 comments:

Susan Gurry said...

I stopped having periods at age 34 when I had my hysterectomy, so my menopause was really, really sudden. And because I have so young I went to HRT to help maintain bone health, and at age 48 I stopped the medication ...so I have no experience with peri-menopause. I would guess the unknown would be troubling....never knowing what/when is going to happen. I hope you feel well-er soon.....

shirley said...

Yes, Sue, not knowing is not a comfortable place for me...but I'm okay, thanks.