Good luck with the No Spend part. That's a challenge! I'd have a difficult time with it - especially since I am itching to hit my new favorite thrift store.
I appreciate the shifting of the mind that could/would happen by going through an experience like a no spend month. The reality, for me, is that I chafe under what feels like arbitrary (though I rationally understand the efficiency of it) parameters. What about that Lego store coupon we can use after July 1st (for a purchase we could make now with Aki's bday money)? There's always going to be something like that that trips me up by not making sense...I can be so "all or nothing" that trying to incorporate more "discipline" appeals to me...but it's really hard to buy into at the same time :-p
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Good luck with the No Spend part. That's a challenge! I'd have a difficult time with it - especially since I am itching to hit my new favorite thrift store.
I appreciate the shifting of the mind that could/would happen by going through an experience like a no spend month.
The reality, for me, is that I chafe under what feels like arbitrary (though I rationally understand the efficiency of it) parameters.
What about that Lego store coupon we can use after July 1st (for a purchase we could make now with Aki's bday money)?
There's always going to be something like that that trips me up by not making sense...
I can be so "all or nothing" that trying to incorporate more "discipline" appeals to me...but it's really hard to buy into at the same time :-p
Post a Comment