Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Passion pit

Back to night time watching of my premium cable "stories". Finished watching Season 2 of The Tudors which was pretty depressing (but has me close to reading something about Anne Boleyn...I am that fascinated.)

On to catching up with the current season of Big Love, a show which gets better and better each year, in my opinion. Last night I watched the second episode and, as usual, was most riveted by Nicki (played by Chloë Sevigny).

The episode closed with this song which caught my ear. Turns out the band is from Cambridge!

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

I haven't caught Big Love yet. I'm sure it's something I would enjoy, but right now I'm all about LOST and DEXTER. Maybe this summer?

Love the song.

shirley said...

LOST is just...in the zone. It is sososososo great this season. I love the structure they are using, I love the continual "huh?" moments. I love delving into the characters' stories even more even as we are saying "good-bye". What a perfect, absolutely spot on swan song.