
Preparing food while the Y chromosomers sleep.

The acorns this year have stripes. I wonder why.

Colors are changing.

Hatching a plan.

The George Washington Bridge, upper deck. (Gem's preferred way of crossing.)

Sag communing with the wind.

Karen's.

Morning play.

A bulldozer of a cake. The perfect way to top off my "last (farewell) meal". Butter cream frosting, Mummu's spinach dip (it tastes best when made by her hands), and Jay's grown up mac and cheese with broccoli, tomato and bread crumbs.

Um, look at the color of Evie's hydrangeas. Never seen anything like that. Wow.
4 comments:
Wonderful photos! As always, so good to see all of you. And it always ends too soon! Thanks for spending time with me on Saturday.
Thank you, for Saturday :-) Sorry I didn't get any pics. Love you.
Is Theo 2 or 3? You said 2 but there were three candles. Man - he's really blonding right up! And I can't believe how bit Lilja is. Too bad they live so far away.
Speaking of which, Cam and I were looking through old photos and we came across some of A&T. Cam said, "Those are my cousins." I said, "No, no. They're not cousins. They're friends." Then Cam said, "They don't like us any more." :0 "No, no," I said, "They just live far away. We don't get to see them as often as we like." Yikes. I guess we'd better plan a visit out sometime.
He's turning 2 Wed the third candle is the one for "good luck" :-)
As we were driving home last night Aki asked if we were making any stops. Turns out he was wondering if we were going to stop in to see you guys. (We were passing by Niantic on 95 at the time...)
It's in the air...it would be great to have a visit!
Post a Comment