Here is a clip shot yesterday of Sag acting the part of Professor Indiana Jones at the chalkboard in front of his class. I think this scene is inspired by one in IJ3: The Last Crusade. Note the HP reference. Personally, I love the use of a raincoat as "academic" wear :-)
Speaking of Harry Potter, the kids and I watched the first movie (the first time for all of us) last night. It was much better than I thought it was going to be. However, once Harry, Ron and Hermione make it past Fluffy and down the trapdoor, Gem retreated to another room because he was scared (knowing what was coming having read the book). Sag stuck it out (he is about 3/4 of the way through the first book and didn't know what was going to happen), but was shaken up by what transpired and so we paused the movie so he could have a snuggle and a cry.
As the movie started and the first strains of the soundtrack hit our ears, both the boys exclaimed how much they loved the "Harry Potter music" and this was refrained a few times throughout the next two and a half hours. As the end credits rolled, we were delighted to see that John Williams had scored the movie. They are big fans. :-)
1 comment:
Love the creativity flowing from your house!
A mix of Harry Potter/Indian Jones in a film would be very interesting!
Post a Comment