Just the other day I heard myself asking the same question as Sag. You might not want to tell him that 30+ years later he could be asking the same thing. Or maybe it's just me and I never got an answer that satisfied me!
Lila's version is: "Why is (insert ANY word here) called (insert same word here)?" and "Who decided that?" (regarding why "whatever" is called "whatever.") I love open, inquisitive minds that question everything :)
3 comments:
Just the other day I heard myself asking the same question as Sag. You might not want to tell him that 30+ years later he could be asking the same thing. Or maybe it's just me and I never got an answer that satisfied me!
Lila's version is: "Why is (insert ANY word here) called (insert same word here)?" and "Who decided that?" (regarding why "whatever" is called "whatever.") I love open, inquisitive minds that question everything :)
Kelly
Sag also recently said that one of the good things to come out of adding a baby to our family would be that we'd all have a hand in naming it :-)
These questions are pretty eternal, Jamie, aren't they?
Post a Comment