Monday, July 07, 2008

Blur

Well, things continue to blur. I'm just trying to get through.

I am figuring out that last week was plagued by blindsides of PMS. It would come and go, the timing all off...didn't feel good. It affects everyone. Cap, the kids...

I did manage to finish my mom's scarf and make some food for her celebration. And socialize and enjoy myself at Danielle's house for the whole day Friday. But, what stays with me is the paperwork that still lies unfinished, the spirals of self-loathing when I yap at Cap about his negativity instead of giving him sympathy and space.

Quavering sigh.

I just typed up a Dragon's Way food chart for the four of us. Cap wants to do it, so I am prepping with some excitement. I wanted to create a visual tool to see where we all overlap on our food likes and dislikes, specific to DW, in order to consolidate my cooking as much as possible.

Ben and Jerry's, I am truly savoring every bite (Creme Brulee, Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler and Karamel Sutra have been parties in my mouth the past few weeks), but it is time to move on...

No comments: