Today annual check ups for Sag and me. Picked up a box of lovely cards for the numerous thank yous and other words-thoughts-feelings I'd like to express. Paid a bunch of bills. Wrote checks for the veggie CSA, the fruit CSA and the March and April eggs. Started an expenses (outgoing money) document and have it right on the computer desktop. Registered Sag for an art class. Renewed our art museum membership before registering for said art class. Planned dinner. Preparing dinner now (turkey meatloaf, peas and salad). Checked out TLo's Oscars bitchery. Fed children and myself. Signed up for Weight Watchers. Figured out how I can get to Vinny's and the kids could get to Pokemon tomorrow afternoon (Cap will do a conference call standing outside Time Warp...now that is love and cooperation).
I leave you with some pics of the Bay area sky during our trip. It was a pretty dramatic time of year weather-wise...
No comments:
Post a Comment