My period arrived early yesterday, the good being my not having to deal with getting it while traveling, the bad being I was hit sideways and got very little done on what I thought was going to be my über-productive preparation day.
When I awoke this morning, I was happy to feel the foggy lethargy lifting. It was soon replaced by the intense buzz of the thoughts of what need to be done crowding my mind. I started a list on my computer desktop and haven't looked back.
Part of my work today is to keep things sane for the kids. Gem is definitely nervous about the plane trip. He is a thinker and is asking questions like: what happens if someone gets really sick during the flight? So far no questions about engine failure or the like...
They are doing their thing. No worries...
Sag singing along to The Decemberists reading the lyrics off of the liner notes.
Gem has been assisting the gnomes as they gather petals for their collection.
We leave early tomorrow and will be arriving to my Dad's apartment around 4am (Saturday) EST. It will be Saturday late afternoon Japan time. I am expecting to keep up with e-mail, Facebook, and blogging as time allows. See you soon!
5 comments:
Terrific! I am so psyched for reading about it and seeing the photos....
Have a great trip!
Susan
Thanks Sue!
Have fun!
Thanks Shannon! xo
Safe Journey!
Post a Comment