
Pokemon is still going strong here. The kids have been drawing/making their own Pokemon cards (they buy cards, as well).

He's reading about World Cup soccer during a D.E.A.R. (drop everything and read) time. Sag has been reading Captain Underpants books lately and I recently started Children of God (the sequel to The Sparrow).

I am so pleased that Apollo hasn't expired during his stay with us. I cleaned his tank the other night and he is invigorated.

These are the lists the kids made for today. Notice the joker who wrote "today's date" at the top of his paper.
It's been a quiet and busy day. A pleasant hum of activity has been our background music. Sag has a sore throat I'm keeping my eye on, I'm knitting
Felicity every chance I get, I'm fiddling with poetic words and phrases, and realizing that I don't have an episode of
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to watch tonight. That's okay, I have last night's
Louie to carry me over.
I may be an ADDish Renaissance woman, but I'm feeling the energy of coming into my own as a Renaissance woman and am digging it.
2 comments:
I love the pic of Gem reading. The light is fabulous!
The light caught my eye :-)
Post a Comment