I like! Also, really like the color.
Thanks! It's more of a cranberry color in real life...which I like a lot. Te color is what drew me to this yarn, initially.
Looks great, but on a day as hot and muggy as today I can't even think of putting a hat on my head!
Thanks. It's all good in AC :-) I am looking forward to wearing this out in cold crisp air!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like! Also, really like the color.
Thanks! It's more of a cranberry color in real life...which I like a lot. Te color is what drew me to this yarn, initially.
Looks great, but on a day as hot and muggy as today I can't even think of putting a hat on my head!
Thanks. It's all good in AC :-) I am looking forward to wearing this out in cold crisp air!
Post a Comment