Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby S is here!





ETA: This baby is not my friend's baby :-)

My dear friends M, N and my birthday mate, big sister, S, have welcomed baby S into their midst. He was born last Monday and everyone is doing well :-) Wish I could teleport to Berkeley to give the little guy a big snuggle...

6 comments:

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

Um.
Yummy doesn't begin to sum this baby up!

shirley said...

Oh shit... I pulled this baby's image off the 'net. (It is yummy :-)

"Gem" was all up in my grill telling me I should say that this baby wasn't my friend's baby and I was all like, no one's gonna think that!

So, just to clarify, this cute baby's not my friend's baby :-)

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

You know, I thought this baby looked really big for a newborn! Still yummy, as I'm sure baby S is, too!

shirley said...

Haven't seen a pic yet, but he sure sounded yummy as I talked to mama on the phone. The kid was 10 lbs. 9 oz.!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, oh my. Give my best to M. That is one big baby!
~B

shirley said...

I sure will :-)