Thursday, December 03, 2009

Good health

I saw Dr. V yesterday. 

He could tell by looking at my face that I was tight.  So he had me sit in the chair and worked on my upper back.  And, oh my goodness, I was like a sheet of rock. 

When my upper back tightens up like that, I typically don't feel it.  The good part of this is that it doesn't encumber my day-to-day life.  The bad part of this is...how the frak can I not feel that?

I gave the good doctor a work out.  Which is truly saying something.

And then it began.  As I left his office, I coughed a few times.  Rattly chesty coughs that brought up very small, but solid, pieces of phlegm.  My responsiveness to Qi/energy work amazes even myself even after all these years.  I had no doubt that this was a release of physical manifestations of emotional/mental "stuff".

A few hours later, during dinner, my nose started to run.  Then, a whole mess of snot insisted its way out in a multiple tissue blow.  And it stopped as quickly as it had come.  Again, no doubt in my mind that this was a physical moving out of what had been stagnated energy turned into removable form.

This morning I woke up and felt pretty crappy.  I had body aches, a headache and fatigue throughout the day, the symptoms kind of took turns, as if I were hopping on and off different colored horses on a carousel of change.  Somehow, I thought, this is related to yesterday's treatment.  Having stale, dead energy moving through you and out of you, well, it feels a lot like getting sick.

I was fully convinced by an episode of nearly projectile expulsion.  I'll spare you the details.  But, once it passed and I felt fine in that regard right after, I knew, again, that this was all part of a greater healing process.

By tonight, my lower back was in pain not felt 'round these parts in a long time.  I remembered that V had encouraged me to do kick backs and I thought, those would totally help relieve pain in this area.  But, I didn't do many, I was in the middle of dinner prep/eating.

V had mentioned coming in tomorrow or Saturday for follow-up.  I may go tomorrow.  I feel like there's some blockage in the lower back that could use a little nudge.

What an amazing reality.  Intuitive healers, bodies that will work with and for you given half the chance, awareness of channels opening, and of my own role in keeping those paths as clear as possible, and energy, healing and healthful...swirling, flowing, inside and outside, connecting and abundant. 

Good health, a good, clean, deep health, is something to consider.

No comments: