Looks like a fun birthday weekend. Wait...I was there, it was a fun birthday weekend!!Thank you for letting me part of the family. I love your family!
You are a blessing within our circle. Thank *you*.
Hi,I am curious...what are the objects on the table in the first photo? All lined up and looking similar?
Those are the little Lego sets that went into the party favor bags. :-)
Looks like a fabulous birthday weekend! Happy 8th to your boy!!
Thanks Kate :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like a fun birthday weekend. Wait...I was there, it was a fun birthday weekend!!
Thank you for letting me part of the family. I love your family!
You are a blessing within our circle. Thank *you*.
Hi,
I am curious...what are the objects on the table in the first photo? All lined up and looking similar?
Those are the little Lego sets that went into the party favor bags. :-)
Looks like a fabulous birthday weekend! Happy 8th to your boy!!
Thanks Kate :-)
Post a Comment