Saturday, December 20, 2008

A little catching up

The storage space is up and running! But I am still mostly sad.

I went to Marie's funeral yesterday and on top of the solstice (which has its moments of feeling like a gaping and sucking black hole---maybe it's PMS) it has proved to be a bit too much. The gratitude I feel for Cap holding down the fort and buying me the third book in the Twilight saga is barely scratching the surface of my void.

Here's the blanket I nixed for Bobo. It has found a great home with the Uglys.

These pics are from the bit of snow we had earlier in the week. We have since been socked with more.





Off to do some qi gong. This will help and I've been neglecting that fact.

Cooking and baking are on the day's agenda. Beef short ribs, brownies, sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, sugared pecans... Tomorrow latkes for the solstice before heading over to Queens for a Chanukah/early Christmas family gathering.

1 comment:

Julie_c said...

Ooo. You have a lot of baking to do. I have to make a honey cake today for Cam's holiday party tomorrow.
I hope you feel better soon.