Sunday, September 22, 2013

The hormonal thing


A glimpse into the crazy:

A few days ago, I felt almost angry at myself...easily reducing my life to maker-of-peach-jam and doing nothing to serve anyone outside the scope of my little family.

Then, yesterday, I cannot even remember how or who triggered this, I thought that I might want another baby.

Craaaaaaazy.

I will add that I think there is truth to be recognized in the crazy (generally, for all of us).  Little kernels...to bear witness to, to honor, to give a squeeze to before sending it along.  They are not necessarily lasting truths.  But, they can serve to shape our now somewhat more authentically.

The trick is to know, through intuition and/or skill, how to integrate what seems disparate, depressing, lunatic.  Or, more realistically, to get over the discomfort that may come with dawning realizations, to strip away the judgments, and go with it, after it, through it, with some verve.

I am lucky, because I do feel the spark of energy, I am enlivened by my emotions.  It's not blue that I feel, but the orange-turning-to-red of the fire that has been lit under my ass.

Peace and fiery love.


No comments: