Last night Gem (who has been dealing with the most internal chaos reflective of the season) was asleep before 10 and woke up at 9. Sag and I were asleep by 10:30 and woke up between 8 and 8:30. We all got that message loud and clear.
I think it's going to be another quiet day here waiting out chaos and piling on the rest and nourishment.
I was dead set on making the to-my-taste pizza, so that's what I did.
I was too impatient to roast the veg before using them as toppings, so opted instead to slice the tomato and summer squash very thinly before slapping them on. The veg, including the garlic scape used to make the pesto, were from our CSA farm. The ricotta is from Anthony's farm and is made with milk from pastured cows. Yum.
I have been catching up with 1000+ items in my Reader and have some things to share:
• a mediation app...I am intrigued.
• I have a ton of bananas and am looking for banana recipes. this one looks promising.
• not only does this egg dish look gorgeous and yummy, all the veg are locally in season right now.
• stoked. I love special characters! can't wait to print this out and put it up.
• may make this today. not sure how buckles have stayed off my radar, but I love them. I have a lot of frozen, local, organic blueberries to use up.
• gaaah, had no idea what the actual definition of "photogenic" is! love this project.
• an interesting read about an award winning collection of poetry inspired by the poet grappling with the death of his brother by suicide.
Peace and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment