Thursday, November 29, 2012

Soup's on


Onion, celery, carrot, ginger, garlic, olive oil, bay leaf, vegetable bouillon, water, and the last of the fresh turkey stock (gelatinous gold).  Not for the first time, I wish my blog had aroma-vision.  I'd call this scent Nourish.

The kids are grumpy.  We may go see Wreck-It Ralph.  (Not because they're grumpy, but because they've been wanting to see it and we finally have a free block of time.)

What I really want to do is stay in my pajamas and read all day.  The introvert instinct is strong today.

Peace and soup.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I wish your blog had smellovision today also! I really wanted soup yesterday but instead had a Cheese Boy sandwich. The cold weather makes me crave soup to warm my body.

Hope the boys get over their grumpiness. I had pajama day last Sunday and it was wonderful. Hope you find some introvert time.

shirley said...

I wish I could ladle you a steaming hot bowl of the soup. It is particularly yummy... xoxo

Kelly said...

is there a recipe? soup sounds yummy. i just cooked my turkey bones into stock yesterday. tomorrow, i need to turn the stock into soup :-)

shirley said...

No recipe, sorry!