I am procrastinating doing one of the things I hate most: waking the kids up. I am a firm believer in the restorative and healing power of sleep. Sleep is good, 'nuff said. But, this morning I must to traffic court. At least I finagled an early morning playdate for them so they don't have to come to court with me.
Another thing I believe is that time is many things: fluid, elastic, cross- and inter-dimensional...and, yes, linear. I realized this morning, apropos of nothing, really, that in two years I will have not worked full-time for as long as I did. Food for thought, for sure.
A Facebook friend posted something about ringtones that reminded me that one of the fun things I can do with my new phone is play with ringtones. I am adding that to the ever enormous pile of "things to do".
Off to sip some Irish Breakfast tea and wake the kiddos...
No comments:
Post a Comment