Monday, December 26, 2011

Moving music

I spent hours and hours today adding music to Lula's iTunes.

I now have over 2000 songs uploaded.  I culled from three collections: Stephen's, Cap's and my own (thanks, guys!)

Follow up projects will be:

• creating some playlists by genre to expose the kids to some more stuff

• going through my old music library on the desktop (nearly 3000 songs), and vetting anything I don't want/need anymore

• making a decision about whether to store Lula's 2000+ on a flash drive rather than her hard drive

• going through my CDs and uploading songs from that collection

It was really nice hearing a bunch of songs, albeit in snippets, as I added them to Lula.  Some real gems, most of them from the past.  Here's one that never fails to remind me of Marcella, a good friend from Hunter.  We became friends when I was fourteen and are still in touch today.

   

No comments: