...I am happy eating sugar- and grain-free. I present to you my breakfast, leftover lamb stew and two pastured eggs fried over easy in grass-fed butter.
My oldest friends can attest to this: I've always been happy to have non-breakfast food for breakfast...perhaps especially of the protein type.
A warm and satisfying start to the day.
5 comments:
I still haven't been able to go sugar free. I really need to find some inner strength on that one.
I enjoy eggs and potatoes for breakfast. Your breakfast looks very yummy.
Lamb stew recipe ...please? If you talk about it one more time without posting the recipe (or a link?) I will be forced to come to your house and steal what's left of it!
Jamie...it definitely takes a special brand of inner strength to go off sugar. I still remember quite vividly how awful and sick I felt for four full days while my dependent body adjusted to no sugar/no grains.
Kelly, I'm sorry, I thought I had posted the recipe! Here's the link: http://nomnompaleo.com/post/3214994304/rogan-josh-lamb-stew
Ha! Now that you mention it, maybe you did, and I'm just too ______(insert your choice of word/s here) to go back and check. But thank you for posting the link here :-)
(My word verification is "bunplati," which for some reason, makes me think of some aboriginal dish I might eat if I were on walkabout in the outback.)
Bunplati...that is a funny one :-D
Post a Comment