Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Guild

Eternal gratitude to B who turned me on to The Guild. 


The Guild is a web series which has been on the periphery of my radar for awhile.  Now that I've started watching, I cannot stop.  It is funny and clever and I love it.  The first four seasons (episodes only run 5-6 minutes long) are up at Hulu and Netflix Streaming right now.  You can catch the current season at their website, here.

Guild-related giddiness #1: bought myself a Knights of Good shirt for 50% off.

Guild-related giddiness #2: hoping to catch a fangirl glimpse of Felicia Day at the NYC Comicon!

Tonight I have been tab clicking back and forth in Firefox between Guild episodes and local farms that raise pasture fed meat/poultry animals.  Cap is waiting with bated breath to see if the Red Sox make it into the playoffs.

L'Shana Tova to my celebrating peeps.

Sweet peace and love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are loving it so much. I have to say, I probably am missing half of the gamer jokes not being a gamer myself. And then there is a big "celebrity" party in season 5 and I think I know one person (via Buffy). Alas, it is still quite amusing. ~B

Shannon said...

LOL! I had to have my husband watch the celebrity party while I kept pausing and asking him who everyone was, lol!

Susan Gurry said...

And Cap must be so upset about those damn Red Sox...Boston Globe Sports page headline today: "Dead Sox"....

shirley said...

Baseball-wise, the night was, indeed, very rough.

Haven't seen the celebrity party episode yet :-)