Something I enjoy about staying with friends is the inspiration I often find in their homes. While staying with Erika, Jerry and Malachi, I was thoroughly nourished by a wonderful bowl of oatmeal that Erika fed me.
This morning, well, afternoon, really (the kids and I woke up around noon), I made oatmeal. Inspiration incarnate. Love transported. A bowlful of soul.
McCann's quick oats, filtered water, raisins, unsweetened coconut, toasted walnuts, toasted sunflower seeds and maple syrup. (All ingredients found in the fridge and pantry...waiting patiently, to simply be put together.)
4 comments:
oh, look at me distracting myself from studying for my Tuesday exam. I am glad you like the oat mix. Send a few pics of time in sac if you get a chance.
love ya
Mmmmmmmm.
Erika, ask me again in a week or so, I can be quite ADD about stuff like that. :-)
I just had oatmeal with blueberries in it for dinner...and a strawberry, banana smoothie :-)
Post a Comment