Thursday, May 08, 2008

Bliss

...is getting in under the wisteria and breathing in deeply.


And, hanging out with friends after a dinner of pasta tossed with fresh tomatoes, basil , garlic and olive oil, scallion biscuits and french bread, and the tenderest of brownies with walnuts (all GFCF, of course). Cap is such a good cook.

4 comments:

Buzz de Cafe said...

Mmmm. Sounds good. I still remember a pasta salad Cap made at one of your holiday parties - pre-kids - with tunafish and apple in it. It was soooo yummy.

Julie_c said...

Sorry - that was me. Clearly I wasn't signed in.

shirley said...

I remember that pasta salad! He should make that again. First loves tuna and apples.

It's so funny how these foods which we used to make all the time have fallen by the wayside....

The pasta dish last night we hadn't made in years and we used to eat it all the time in the summer. And the scallion biscuits, he hadn't made those in a couple of years.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm ...scallion biscuits? Do share!