We recently got this book out of the library after Felicia read us part of it during gardening class. The pictures are particularly nice, I think. (The first review when you click over to the Google book search link is quite energetic :-)
Today would have been a good day to get over to the garden store, but a) why go to the garden store on a beautiful Saturday in May (crowds!), and b) Cap has the car. So instead we'll head over early next week.
The bean seedling is still not showing itself. The tomato seedlings grow taller by the day.
2 comments:
I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I think it's so great that you and First are doing so much gardening!
Thanks! It's been so cool and wet that we haven't really gotten going.
Our poor bean seed has not sprouted and I think it maybe from lack of sunshine and warmth.
Weather permitting, tomorrow we will head over to the garden center, coupon in hand, to buy some soil, cow manure and peat moss :-)
Post a Comment