Saturday, April 19, 2008

When worlds collide

On Saturday we went to see matt pond PA perform a show as part of an Earth Day festival in Central Park. We found a perfect, comfortable spot on a beautiful wooden bench under a big tree.

We danced, sang, people watched, the kids experienced their first rock concert, and all was fine.

I was very happy, as you can see.

After the show, First and I picked up a sapling to plant (they were being given away) and then went over to Matt Pond to say "hey".

He squeezed my hand. Imagine the high pitch whine of two worlds approaching collision (fantasy and reality). I remember him saying "hi" to First who was in full shy mode, but then nothing until a couple of minutes later when I was gushing to Kinder and Cap that I was never going to wash that hand again.

1 comment:

jet said...

That's a great photo of you. You look very happy and healthy!