Today I will be here, and Cap and the kids will be here. So it will be all quiet on the blogging front.
I'm posting a Gnarls Barkley video on the sidebar. They performed this song, Run, on Saturday Night Live last night and it KICKED ASS. Unfortunately, it's not up on You Tube yet. Look for it in another day or two.
2 comments:
Did you all have a fun day out? I have a friend with MS and she happens to be a fashion designer. I don't think she had anything in the show though.
We did, thanks.
Kinder was bummed about missing the fashion show. "I really liked Project Runway, you know," he said.
I know. But the other three hours and a half of the afternoon would have been so boring for you, my sweet.
Takai's wife, Lisa, lost her dad to MS. Her aunt (his sister), became heavily involved with this MS center when he became a patient and then ten years later was diagnosed herself.
The event was fun and uplifting.
Post a Comment