
No feeling dried up and brown today :-) It was sunny, balmy, and we met up with homeschooling friends old and new to play amidst the cherry blossom trees in full bloom at a local park renowned for their collection ("more trees than D.C.!")
I'll post more pics soon. I need to go roll some sushi for dinner. If I try often enough, I should be able to get the hang of it eventually...right?
We also celebrated Kelly's birthday, which is today. Happy birthday dear friend!
3 comments:
I love that video clip! so cute:)
I'm glad the brown and ried up feeling has past. It's going to be in the upper 70's today - woo-hoo! This is the kind of Spring I can really get excited about!
Thanks, Shirley, and the rest of the gang, for making my birthday extra special this year! I'm new to this wheat free/dairy free way of life, and honestly thought I was going to be birthday cake-less this year. And to think I almost didn't even make it to the park! So thanks, too, for your gentle encouragement :)
Love, Kelly
Post a Comment