There are some guys throwing a football around up front. Most are on the other side of the street, but one is on our side. And they're throwing the football across the street to each other.
The funny thing is, is that about an hour ago, the teen brothers from next door were doing the same thing but with a frisbee.
Cap took Kinder to the field behind our yard to throw the pigskin around. I just took a peek out the bathroom window and saw that Norb, Roger, Anna and Lukas have joined them.
First is not 100% yet and opted to stay home with his crampy mom.
Our menu for tonight: sushi rolls stuffed with chicken salad, homemade french fries, and homemade onion dip with tater chips and crudité. Eclectic, n'est-ce pas?
1 comment:
Hi:
We are starting to get ready for the Superbowl. Temp down here is 75(cooler than yesterday's 81). Mom is making homemade baked beans (they smell awesome). We'll also have some ribs and salad to go with them.
I also just realized we are staying in a place called Moorings at Manatee! I would love to see a manatee...even better if I could get a photo of one!
I wanted to email you and realized I don't have your email in my online address book but instead on my computer at home. If you could email me I'll write back on how the trip is going.
Post a Comment