Kinder's been doing this thing for months now. He whispers and repeats what he has just said to you with a slight smile on his face. It's for himself and not for others. He doesn't do it every single time, but quite often. Sometimes he does it repeating what you have just said. It's always just the last sentence or phrase.
It's so interesting and I haven't been able to figure out its purpose or function. But, it obviously feels good!
2 comments:
Cameron did this for about 2 months. He'd whisper the last three words of whatever he said, like he was playing with the thought of an echo. I haven't heard it for a while now though. Phases! Who can figure them out?!
So true. And honestly, I'm happy with the mystery of it all.
I guess it's just that "puzzler" streak in me that wants to figure out the answer to anything that can be answered.
Post a Comment