OK, I'm not even going to show this to Lucia. She is missing the snow so badly. She might never speak to me again if she saw this. I'm just hoping there's still some around next weekend... Next weekend! Now there's a thought.*h
This was definitely the best snow of the season because it didn't turn into slush and disappear within 24 hours.Hopefully, we'll have another good snow after you guys get back. (I know---next week?!)Snow is the one thing that First really missed and talked about when we lived in Sacramento. I understand completely how Lucia feels.We saw a show at the New Vic yesterday and I thought about you guys a lot.Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OK, I'm not even going to show this to Lucia. She is missing the snow so badly. She might never speak to me again if she saw this. I'm just hoping there's still some around next weekend... Next weekend! Now there's a thought.
*h
This was definitely the best snow of the season because it didn't turn into slush and disappear within 24 hours.
Hopefully, we'll have another good snow after you guys get back. (I know---next week?!)
Snow is the one thing that First really missed and talked about when we lived in Sacramento. I understand completely how Lucia feels.
We saw a show at the New Vic yesterday and I thought about you guys a lot.
Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment