Saturday, February 23, 2008

38 Days :: 13


The menu for Ming Ting's (one of First's Webkinz) restaurant. I recommend the vegetable soup, french fries and chocolate.

4 comments:

jet said...

I mentioned to my aunt that I was going to buy a Webkinz for her granddaughter and how cute I thought they were. I wanted to buy the gorilla for myself but it was discontinued. Well, a week later a package arrived in my mailbox with a gorilla in it. How they fit it in my mailbox, I'll never know! I named her D.C.(Dark Chocolate).

shirley said...

Kinder will be so excited---he has a gorilla too! His name is Goo Goo.

Have you gone onto the website yet? A whole different world....and not one I endorse either, though obviously, I do support the kids' desire to explore it at this point.

jet said...

I've gone onto the website once to setup D.C. Currently she has a swing chair and some bananas in her rooom. I hope she can survive on that for a few weeks!

shirley said...

Yes. That would be sad to return to a dead gorilla :-)